woojiebear TPF Noob! Joined Mar 20, 2009 Messages 387 Reaction score 1 Location Kelowna, B.C. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 12, 2009 #1 C&C please
rub TPF Noob! Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 932 Reaction score 214 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 12, 2009 #2 Ah, reminds me of my other home! Lived in Kelowna for 7 years... I prefer the second - has a it more pop. Where were these taken from?
Ah, reminds me of my other home! Lived in Kelowna for 7 years... I prefer the second - has a it more pop. Where were these taken from?
woojiebear TPF Noob! Joined Mar 20, 2009 Messages 387 Reaction score 1 Location Kelowna, B.C. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 12, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 ya, i like that one better as well thanks! taken from Bear Creek campground
T timethief TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2009 Messages 909 Reaction score 19 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 12, 2009 #4 Both look very nice. good shots.
manaheim Jedi Bunnywabbit Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2005 Messages 14,457 Reaction score 3,329 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 12, 2009 Moderator 🛠️ #5 Personal opinion, but I think I'd like to see it with a bit less PP and no vignetting. It's a bit distracting. Looks like there's some pretty in there, though. Certainly very nice reflections.
Personal opinion, but I think I'd like to see it with a bit less PP and no vignetting. It's a bit distracting. Looks like there's some pretty in there, though. Certainly very nice reflections.
JE Kay TPF Noob! Joined Mar 12, 2009 Messages 218 Reaction score 0 Location SW Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 13, 2009 #6 I moved back to Ontario because.....??
V ValDR TPF Noob! Joined Mar 10, 2009 Messages 216 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 15, 2009 #7 Nice reflections ... I prefer the 1st one