What's new

Okay Rick! I'll See Your Door, and Raise You One

ceeboy14

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
788
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$8588579165_b9507af2ca_o.webp
 
Wow! Nice colors. The crop seems a bit tight but still like it. I like the little bit of detail in the glass.
 
Who dares to challenge my door. :madass:

Nice vintage colors. I agree with Rick though. I'd like to see a LITTLE bit more on each side.
It's a shame to not see the entire transom.
 
I guess I could have laid in the middle of the street and shot upward for the whole transom but I am truthful in saying the denizens of that neighborhood wouldn't touch the brakes..so that wasn't an option. On both sides of the entry, there just wasn't enough of interest to include it in the composition. It is what it is..and despite what Mully thinks :), I'd say I have at least an Ace high straight flush.

This is the same neighborhood where I shot the fishing guy. You don't leave your car unattended for more than five minutes unless you want to donate auto parts.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom