Robbo521 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 24, 2013 Messages 83 Reaction score 8 Location Alabama Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 4, 2013 #1 its solid red and i did some playing around with it.was at our school car show.
Geaux No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 21, 2010 Messages 2,522 Reaction score 464 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 4, 2013 #2 Not feeling your editing style at all. It comes across as lipstick on a pig, meaning it's extra stuff added to make a mediocre shot stand out more. sorry, if I'm being too blunt, just my thoughts on the image. I dig the truck a lot though.
Not feeling your editing style at all. It comes across as lipstick on a pig, meaning it's extra stuff added to make a mediocre shot stand out more. sorry, if I'm being too blunt, just my thoughts on the image. I dig the truck a lot though.
Robbo521 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 24, 2013 Messages 83 Reaction score 8 Location Alabama Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 4, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 dont mind it at all.it was just a older red color,not much shine.i had 2 of these about 15 years ago.they had them so close together is why a lot of it was done.
dont mind it at all.it was just a older red color,not much shine.i had 2 of these about 15 years ago.they had them so close together is why a lot of it was done.
DBoger TPF Noob! Joined Nov 25, 2012 Messages 23 Reaction score 11 Location Modesto, Ca Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 4, 2013 #4 I like the truck, but the photo hurts my eyes to look at (literally, hurts my eyes)