spako TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2006 Messages 1,097 Reaction score 10 Location Luxemburg Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 1, 2006 #1 Here's a new version of the shot.. is this any better?
WNK TPF Noob! Joined Apr 6, 2006 Messages 1,379 Reaction score 0 Location The Mighty Midwest Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 1, 2006 #2 I like this one a lot, spako. Great night shot, btw
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 2, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Yes, I think the "new" aspect of this photo comes out better as it is bigger all in all in this frame as opposed to the other. Very nicely done! That entrance (?) to what? merits a photo session of its own, I think. It is really interesting.
Yes, I think the "new" aspect of this photo comes out better as it is bigger all in all in this frame as opposed to the other. Very nicely done! That entrance (?) to what? merits a photo session of its own, I think. It is really interesting.