What's new

Old Bedford Road

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
14,457
Reaction score
3,329
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So many buildings in Massachusetts are tooooooooooootally dull. This one, however, is quite cool. I was actually bummed to find it locked today. I need to try to sneak back in tomorrow. It has some really cool interior architectural features.

Anyway, figured I'd share a couple shots with y'all. C&C welcome as always.

==1==
55%20Old%20Bedford%20Road%20-%20Shoot%202%20-%20Exteriors%20-%20Blue%20Sky%20-%20005.jpg


==2==
55%20Old%20Bedford%20Road%20-%20Shoot%202%20-%20Exteriors%20-%20Blue%20Sky%20-%20010.jpg


==3==
55%20Old%20Bedford%20Road%20-%20Shoot%202%20-%20Exteriors%20-%20Blue%20Sky%20-%20027.jpg
 
Very cool building indeed. What's stopping you from breaking in, lol.?!

I demand more photos!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #3
Very cool building indeed. What's stopping you from breaking in, lol.?!

I demand more photos!

:lol: I think it was mostly the security guard watching me somewhat warily from the corner office window. :)

I had my daughter with me, though... she tends to diffuse a lot of situations. I actually think that's the only reason he didn't come running out to shoo me away.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom