Old Beet up Woody

vipgraphx

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Last edited:
Nice subject. Good textures.
Wouldn't have clipped the rear of the car in #2.
Perspective in 3 is interesting surely. Wish it wasn't a bunch of other modern cars because it clashes a bit. Would be nice if it were a landscape or something out the windows.

Perspective in 3 is interesting surely. Wish it wasn't a bunch of other modern cars because it clashes a bit. Would be nice if it were a landscape or something out the windows.

Agree with the cut off top rear in #2...I should have got further back.

You gave me an idea for #3

inside car with sunset by VIPGraphX, on Flickr

What fun photography and PS = FUN!

Agree with the cut off top rear in #2...I should have got further back.

You gave me an idea for #3

inside car with sunset by VIPGraphX, on Flickr

What fun photography and PS = FUN!

See, now that is super cool. Well done. Pretty much something like that is what I had in mind.

Good implementation.

:thumbup::thumbup:

I cant tell you the relief I got when I opened this thread and found you were talking about an old car. It was quite a nice looking vehicle in its day.

I cant tell you the relief I got when I opened this thread and found you were talking about an old car. It was quite a nice looking vehicle in its day.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaaaaa......Man I did not even think about that when I titled it....your funny....or am I.......

Most reactions

New Topics

Back