Old building

Yes, I agree: this building makes you stop, look and wonder.
And it does so whether you look at it directly (you yourself) or in this photo. It is really interesting. Couldn't you inquire more and find out what it once was?

I like how there is a halo over the building...expecially if it's a church. I would suggest burning the sky a little around the halo to give the halo a stronger apperience and just say it is a church.

In general (and I am not sure if it is my monitor) this picture is very BRIGHT as if it maybe over exposed or too much brightness and contrast work was done. OH wait, I was just relooking and noticed there is SNOW. That explains that!

My first impression was a haunted church? I could see this in some Stephen King novel

I like the B/W, I think it would lose something in color

it's obviously a barn that's been converted to be used or look like a church...either way it's very cool looking! i'm dying to see what you can do in PS to make it look eery! nice capture and i hope you can get back and maybe explore a few different angles and interior shots.

Had to have a go at it.

44763993.jpg

I cropped too much off the bottom, should have left more snow..................

I really like your last version. :thumbup:
Take a look at some of JonMikal's posts on this forum and try to get back to shoot some different perspectives of the building. Looks like a great place to learn alot about your D70.

I had to redo, with a little snow on the bottom .............

d37cdceb.jpg

+

Most reactions

New Topics

Back