What's new

Old Car Photo

Trimmed_jennis

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 9, 2010
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Location
Tulsa, OK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C & C please
Ford_ground.jpg
 
car looks good. Nice and gritty. But the sky looks PS'd. I would suggest dropping in a blue sky with a few clouds. Would add to the color of the photo also. It also bugs me the edges of the bumper are cut off and the car looks like there is a slight tilt to it (angled left).

Neat shot
 
Thanks for the feed back. I'll see what i can figure out on the Sky.
 
Actually, on the contrary, I prefer the sky like this, or maybe even make it slightly orange. But really beautiful shot overall!
 
Nice, neat shot. I might be alone here, but I feel like the grass at the bottom is a huge distraction to your overall shot. I might feel differently, however, if it wasn't for the one overly large blade that sticks out towards the center.
Just IMO -
 
I'm with him ^ - that grass is killing me. Crop the bottom and try to get rid of the blade that crosses the bumper. The sky looks good to me the way it is.
 
ok, i see what you're saying about that blade of grass, and if theres anything i don't like about the photo it's that blade of grass. but it takes a little for me to get to the blade of grass when i'm looking at it because my eyes are drawn to emblem on the hood for some reason.

I'll play around with it tonight when i get home.

and thanks!
 
Looks kinda rusty...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom