What's new

Old car

Thanks everyone!!!

I agree - The crop makes it look much much better.
 
Very nice picture...i like those kind of pics:thumbup:
 
Nicely captured. Diggin this one. :thumbup:
 
Hi,

I'd like to see it not cropped so tight, especially on sides. The last version posted is too dark.
 
Hi,

I'd like to see it not cropped so tight, especially on sides. The last version posted is too dark.

There's an 'uncropped' version in the first post... the reason for cropping on the sides is to get rid of the power line and the blurry post... Here's a lighter verson :) Better?

Car-1.jpg
 
what would make this pic even better is cropping out the powerlines on the left...to make this thing look OLD

EDIT: Hope you dont mind
CarEdit.jpg

agreed with this! :thumbup: good job
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom