What's new

OLD CITY SHOT

LLD

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 23, 2013
Messages
77
Reaction score
15
Location
Midwest
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just wanted to see what you thought and how I could improve on this. I LOVE photography and would like to improve.
 

Attachments

  • $DSC_4746.webp
    $DSC_4746.webp
    167 KB · Views: 78
I would have taken a few steps to the right and turned the camera a little more toward the face of the building thus showing the building more and cutting out the cars.
 
I would have taken a few steps to the right and turned the camera a little more toward the face of the building thus showing the building more and cutting out the cars.
...and perhaps lower the POV and put the vanishing point on the lower third.
I think maybe the streetlamps were catching your eye, if so, you could go back at twilight...
 
Yes, this would be better at twilight. But what isn't? ;)
 
You could straighten it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom