What's new

Old Cityscape

Alexandra

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 3, 2005
Messages
2,599
Reaction score
159
Location
Montreal, Canada
A very very old pic of mine I fell upon while cleaning my photobucket account... That's one back from the time i was stuck on sepia. I liked it a lot but never happened to post it, so I edited it some and got these two versions with just a slight color difference. I'm not sure about them, so lemme know what you think ;)

Panoramav5.jpg


Panoramav4.jpg


Edit: there ya go, Brit :D
Panoramav3.jpg
 
Look! I am the first one replying. :) (I think)

I prefer the first, but I am wondering what it might look like in black and white as opposed to sepia. Nice view.
 
thanks eric and brit!

Here's another crop from the original, with the original sepia too...
Panorama.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom