What's new

Old Doorway

The B&W isn't doing much for me as is....I'm not a big fan of sepia, but perhaps that might work better with this image than the tone you chose{?} just a thought. As Mastino mentioned it looks too new.

I'm not too happy about the B&W conversion either, although I thought this scene would be perfect for monochrome. Here's a sepia version:



I like it much better, but still not enough...

Thanks for the feedback, Carol and mylo!
 
Last edited:
I agree, the sepia is better, but it still isn't working.
 
I'm not too happy about the B&W conversion either, although I thought this scene would be perfect for monochrome. Here's a sepia version:

DoorwayBW2009.jpg

I'm not sure why you call this sepia but I guess it must be a software version of sepia.

Anyway, I love it. Frame it together with the original, one on top of the other, and I would buy it.
 
I'm not sure why you call this sepia but I guess it must be a software version of sepia.
Guilty as charged :) After the conversion to sepia, I didn't like the results (again!), so I played with the sliders a little bit, changing temperature and saturation.

Anyway, I love it. Frame it together with the original, one on top of the other, and I would buy it.
Aah, this made my week! Thanks very much!

Thanks also Carol and Beverly for the feedback.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom