Old Dude at the Mission Beach Dancing

That is really cool. Thanks for sharing.

HughGuessWho, what do you man by liking the "texture" I'm a noob so I'm not sure what "texture" in a picture means. A local place here holds monthly contest and I wanted to enter, this month is "texture" and I dunno what the hell they mean. lol

I really like the mood and texture of that picture.

Thanks, this guy was soo strange but cool!

That is really cool. Thanks for sharing.

HughGuessWho, what do you man by liking the "texture" I'm a noob so I'm not sure what "texture" in a picture means. A local place here holds monthly contest and I wanted to enter, this month is "texture" and I dunno what the hell they mean. lol

Thanks, I believe what he means is the texture of the skin and how the jacket has folds and a bit of texture to it.

There are many ways of looking things when consider texture. I always think of things like can you see surface texture in the photo or is it flat with no depth. Wood and rusted metal are great subjects for texture to be used in photos.

The old mans skin has texture to it you can see is folks, wrinkles and his skin has that aging look....

Hope this might clear things up.

Thanks again for looking!

I love the capture and his face - great lines. I think I would have gone a bit lighter or smaller on the vignette blur (if that's what you used).
I feel like it's crowding him, almost pushing him back. I don't like the tension it causes.

Well seen.

I love the capture and his face - great lines. I think I would have gone a bit lighter or smaller on the vignette blur (if that's what you used).
I feel like it's crowding him, almost pushing him back. I don't like the tension it causes.

Well seen.

I agree.

was he wearing latex gloves?

How do you get this type of tone/look with aperture, what tool?

I use photoshop and nik color effex for this. It;s a combination of filters and layer adjustments.

Why.is.he.using.rubber.gloves?

Did he thank you for this picture, in some way.............?

I like this portraint, btw! I like the tension.

I have no idea why he was using rubber gloves the guy very strange. He used his hands like binoculars and was just all by himself dancing to his music.

I am guessing he has some type of phobia of some sort.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back