Old Faces, New Places

Nice lomo. I tried that one too with my firetruck post but cant get it done correctly. I must have missed one step, I dont know....

Cool idea! One problem, almost every shot seems really soft (like, really soft).

I've been tempted to do something like this. There's an old junkyard here in town.

Btw it reminds me of this.

Last edited by a moderator:
i love this but your pictures seem out of focus allot

Perfect sky!
Sweet lomo blend! How did you do that?
While I was playing the slide-show, I got this feeling that those vintage cars are smiling and frowning at me. Beautiful.

Perfect sky!
Sweet lomo blend! How did you do that?
While I was playing the slide-show, I got this feeling that those vintage cars are smiling and frowning at me. Beautiful.
Thats exactly what I thought when I was walking through this junkyard.. and BAM, it hit me.. this would make a great project :)

Very nice!

Any tips on how you did the lomo effect? :D

I think the soft focus made it a lot more LOMO than a digital shot given a LOMO effect. I like it that way a lot.

Cool photos, really enjoyed them. I like the processing.

I love the old car idea. I looked at the photos before reading the comments. Out of focus was the first thing I saw as well. Hey! Maybe I'm getting a little better when viewing other people's work...that's a good thing I guess! I also thought they were just a little too close. Maybe it's just me...

Great composition though, I like them and hope to see more!

Most reactions

Back