What's new

Old Glory!

pugnacious33

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 26, 2008
Messages
756
Reaction score
21
Location
MS Gulf Coast
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Pics11-2049.jpg
 
Great shot! It really works with the rough ends. Maybe a tighter crop??
 
That's beautiful. I don't think I have seen a flag shot like this before.
 
Great shot! It really works with the rough ends. Maybe a tighter crop??

Thanks. I thought about cropping it a bit, but a certain amount of the blue sky adds to the pic I think.
 
I like the first one better. You are right about the blue sky. It makes it look better.
 
I donno. When jaymz77 said to crop it, I didn't think it needed it, but when I just scrolled down to read comments and saw the second, my first thought was, "WOW" like it was a whole new pic. I think it is more powerful in the 2nd picture.
 
Great pic, but that is a disgrace to our Flag. It is time for that Flag to be retired. But like I said needs to be replaced with a new flag ASAP.
 
Great pic, but that is a disgrace to our Flag. It is time for that Flag to be retired. But like I said needs to be replaced with a new flag ASAP.

Yeah, this was taken in a public park on the front beach where an onshore wind blows constantly. I'm not sure why the city hadn't changed it yet.
 
Here is the second shot with a little soft paint filter effect. I'm not much into that kind of thing, but it works with this shot.

flageffect1.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom