What's new

Old Hospital

motta

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 2, 2011
Messages
67
Reaction score
1
Location
Cascais
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
5353109007_8c46a5272f_z.jpg


It's abandoned now.
 
Sorry Motta; i find this not that impressive, due to an unattractive composition; may be a pure personal conviction

Regards :D
 
It's not supposed to be impressive, but thank you for you the comment. :)
 
I like the colors. A good time of day to make pictures.
 
It's not supposed to be impressive, but thank you for you the comment. :)
Thats a weird response, lol...

I agree with him though. Nothing in this image is drawing. I dont even really understand what you are trying to show....
 
I like the diagonal stairway but there are too many objects that distract in this image in my opinion.
 
It's not supposed to be impressive, but thank you for you the comment. :)
Thats a weird response, lol...

I agree with him though. Nothing in this image is drawing. I dont even really understand what you are trying to show....

With no offense, and not even talking directly at my picture, sometimes you guys think too much, and try to find a meaning on things that don't require a meaning. In this case, it's just a picture of an old hospital in an old fishermen village called Cascais. The morning colors and the seaguls and the building itself. I liked it. Sometimes I do selfish art, I don't require you to understand, therefor, it's not meant to be impressive. :)

But thank you all for taking your time to comment.
 
It's abandoned now.

Then why are you not inside it? :wink:

It would work better in high-contrast B&W I think.

Mark
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom