bribrius Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 12, 2014 Messages 8,708 Reaction score 1,312 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 31, 2014 Banned #1 View attachment 69908
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 31, 2014 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Try this at night with light painting!
IronMaskDuval Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 9, 2014 Messages 1,396 Reaction score 506 Location United States Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 31, 2014 #3 He hates his d7100 at night, remember? :blackeye:
bribrius Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 12, 2014 Messages 8,708 Reaction score 1,312 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 31, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 Banned #4 IronMaskDuval said: He hates his d7100 at night, remember? :blackeye: Click to expand... I took these with the bridge (7100 is in the closet). im just not sure why I took them.... View attachment 69910
IronMaskDuval said: He hates his d7100 at night, remember? :blackeye: Click to expand... I took these with the bridge (7100 is in the closet). im just not sure why I took them.... View attachment 69910