Old lady near butcher shop

Wow striking image!

Haven't we seen this pic before? I remember someone making the comment about thinking the little girl on the porch was laughing at the lady. For some reason this one seems sharper than I remember.

Haven't we seen this pic before? I remember someone making the comment about thinking the little girl on the porch was laughing at the lady. For some reason this one seems sharper than I remember.
Oops! Since I'm posting on few cites, I just forgot, that I did this post previously in 2018. I'm sorry.

Oops! Since I'm posting on few cites, I just forgot, that I did this post previously in 2018. I'm sorry.

No apologies needed. I really liked this photo ( that's why I remembered it ). I just thought I was experiencing deja vu, lol. Either that or my middle-aged mind had jumped to advanced elderly dementia:biglaugh:

No apologies needed. I really liked this photo ( that's why I remembered it ). I just thought I was experiencing deja vu, lol. Either that or my middle-aged mind had jumped to advanced elderly dementia
I renamed and reload a lot of photos on flickr, trying to categorize them in the series. My bad to forgot about some photos, I showed earlier.

Haunting image. Is that a wheelchair icon in the photo? Makes me want to help her too.

I like this more than the 2018 uploaded image. The burning-down of the father and the little girl helps to focus more attention on the woman.

Haunting image. Is that a wheelchair icon in the photo? Makes me want to help her too.
Yes, you are right. Thank you.

Last edited:
I like this more than the 2018 uploaded image. The burning-down of the father and the little girl helps to focus more attention on the woman.
Thanks for your comment Derrel!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back