What's new

Old lighting equipment I got for free -- need help

I just went the cheap and easy route with my clamp lights and taped pieces of printer paper over them ;)
 
Oh, dude... lol you mean for the umbrella. LOL. I was questioning tape as a diffuser.
 
oh sorry, but if you have some heavy duty clamps they might work for holding the umbrella to the light stand. And is that a one time use flash bulb?
 
oh sorry, but if you have some heavy duty clamps they might work for holding the umbrella to the light stand. And is that a one time use flash bulb?

Quite frankly I have no clue. It says on there 125 watts, 3 hrs use.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom