Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
D850
f/3.5
ISO 64
1/200 Sec.
24 - 70 mm - f/2.8G
70 mm

(Processed In LR, Color Efex Pro 4, & Silver Efex Pro2 )

On Camera Flash SB 700 (Facing Forward & To The Right).

20180601-untitled-3-Edit-Edit.jpg

Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

Enezdez

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...0&set=a.2652946898564.73491.1702546978&type=3

I know you favor B&W, but despite the drama I'm not sure it reached its full potential. Here's a link to some free presets that aren't bad https://mattk.com/free-lightroom-presets-the-ultimate-fighter-look/ you may need to make adjustments to fine tune the image but they make a good starting point. Also this is good video that describes the adjustments and the reason for making the adjustments in creating a dramatic look,

Last edited:
I know you favor B&W, but despite the drama I'm not sure it reached its full potential. Here's a link to some free presets that aren't bad https://mattk.com/free-lightroom-presets-the-ultimate-fighter-look/ you may need to make adjustments to fine tune the image but they make a good starting point. Also this is good video that describes the adjustments and the reason for making the adjustments in creating a dramatic look,

Thank you very much @smoke665 but the link for the free-presets is broken/expired, I guess. I was playing/trying the flash on camera & created a nasty shadow (his right side, cane & leg), that's why that side is burned & the over image is darker (I had every intention of making this colour - lol).

My question is if I get one of those Gary Fong (or whatever his name is lol) flash diffuser's will it correct the issue?

And my second question is, is the flash on camera just better suited for "indoors" ???

Thanks,

Enezdez

Thank you very much @smoke665 but the link for the free-presets is broken/expired, I guess. I was playing/trying the flash on camera & created a nasty shadow (his right side, cane & leg), that's why that side is burned & the over image is darker (I had every intention of making this colour - lol).

My question is if I get one of those Gary Fong (or whatever his name is lol) flash diffuser's will it correct the issue?

And my second question is, is the flash on camera just better suited for "indoors" ???

Thanks,

Enezdez

Well that's weird, I can try to export them and send them to you later if you'd like.

I'll answer your second question first "is the flash on camera just better suited for "indoors" ???" It is only suited as a last resort choice for portraits. You are far better off to use the flash off camera. In answer to your first question "flash diffuser's" that depends on the situation. Sometimes you might want the harsh light, sometimes you might want to bounce it off something. IE You could bounce it off a white foam core board, or bounce it off the ceiling or wall.

Well that's weird, I can try to export them and send them to you later if you'd like.

Yes Please if you don't mind, I will message you my e-mail & thank you very much!

Enezdez

Thanks,

Enezdez
By a Vello ttl cable and hand hold the flash above the camera, off to the side. Fujifilm uses canon pin, so a Vello canon Ttl cable for that system.

I could also use that preset. please?

I have used various Ultimate Fighter presets for several years now. One 'secret' is to use more than one preset. Ultimate Fighter often pairs up well with a later, B&W preset, and/or a Color Filter Effect preset.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back