ceeboy14 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 2,566 Reaction score 788 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 30, 2013 #1
Rick50 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 7, 2013 Messages 3,188 Reaction score 1,110 Location San Diego, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 30, 2013 #2 When I click on it the larger image looks much better than the small one. I get the lazy part but not sure I really like it. I do like the texture though.
When I click on it the larger image looks much better than the small one. I get the lazy part but not sure I really like it. I do like the texture though.
tevo Recovering TPF Junkie Supporting Member 📸 Joined Nov 19, 2010 Messages 2,507 Reaction score 440 Location San Jose, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 30, 2013 #3 A river... filled with beer?
deeky No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 22, 2012 Messages 1,244 Reaction score 415 Location Sioux Falls, SD Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 30, 2013 #4 Black and white! BLACK AND WHITE!!! 8603898885_e99c17257f_o1 by breckmiller, on Flickr
ceeboy14 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 2,566 Reaction score 788 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 30, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Mebbe...I did use a B&W adjustment layer to heighten the midtones. Too late now as my eyes are shot for the day.
Mebbe...I did use a B&W adjustment layer to heighten the midtones. Too late now as my eyes are shot for the day.
Rick58 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 23, 2012 Messages 4,227 Reaction score 1,473 Location Reading, Pa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 31, 2013 #6 Sorry CB, the old man just isn't talking to me on this one