Old Man Winter

yeah, it's really freaking cold here too, and raining like crazy...I hate this weather...ugh... It just makes everything seem so depressing.

Well today its warmed up to a lovely 38 degrees - yesterday it was around 32 all day. Being as Im about 5 hours from Big Mike, I know that theres snow on its way :-?

You guys with warm weather are so lucky :cry: I hate winter.

What I like about living up here with the snow & cold is that I don't have to worry about scorpions, venomous snakes or spiders, large bugs etc.

The winter is like a cleansing, although it looks like crap between the time the snow melts and the plants turn green. :)

Good to hear there's snow in Edmonton. I have a sister in law who lives there that I must now call and remind how green it still is in Vancouver! :)

Big Mike said:
What I like about living up here with the snow & cold is that I don't have to worry about scorpions, venomous snakes or spiders, large bugs etc.
From Big Mike to Big Wuss :wink:

We don't to have to worry about any of that either since that whole list either goes dormant or hibernates during the winter. Besides, it's only stoopid people that get hurt. Too many wanne be "Crocodile Hunters" nowadays..........

malachite said:
Big Mike said:
From Big Mike to Big Wuss :wink:

Maybe...but it takes a bit of intestinal fortitude to work outdoors when it's
-35 C (-31 F)...not to mention the wind chill.

Not that I work outdoors much anymore...that's why I went to school ;)

Big Mike said:
Maybe...but it takes a bit of intestinal fortitude to work outdoors when it's -35 C (-31 F)...not to mention the wind chill.
Uh, yup, you win there. I get cold when it drops below 75F :p

Most reactions

Back