Old Man

Bitter Jeweler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
13978827424_1ecfc168fd_b_d.jpg

Thanks for the 2 likes!

No thoughts on this? Love it, hate it, don't get it, boring, meh?

Interesting photo

Didn't want to beg, but I was pretty jazzed about this image.

It was an art installation of several projection screens with video playing on and off, and this older guy was wandering around it looking at it, casting his shadows, becoming part of the piece. It was funny, because I'd frame up a cool shot and then video would switch screens and ruin it. LOL

I liked the idea of repurposing someone else's art, creating an abstract, with people!

So thanks for the comments. I appreciate them.

Here's another I really like...

13988519265_f038a49987_o_d.jpg

They are both good. I don't know which one I like better.

I like wondering what is going on and not knowing the answer.

As an artist, I like the layered silhoutte, shadow, and or reflected look thru screens or whatever. The compo is great. I think the subject matter could be better as a nude, or something with more distinguishable features. I would also try some color staining in post processing.

Hey Bitter, I just looked at this and I like it. Trying to figure out the angles and how you got the shadow in there twice. Made me study this one more than I have a photo in a while. Nicely done.

As an artist, I like the layered silhoutte, shadow, and or reflected look thru screens or whatever. The compo is great. I think the subject matter could be better as a nude, or something with more distinguishable features. I would also try some color staining in post processing.

I am not sure how I would go about "color staining" here. Do you see it in the different geometric panels, overlapping colors and mixing them?

I allow editing of my images, feel free to share your suggestion, or what you see could be done.

Hey Bitter, I just looked at this and I like it. Trying to figure out the angles and how you got the shadow in there twice. Made me study this one more than I have a photo in a while. Nicely done.

There were 3 or four screens at different angles, and the projectors cycled on and off, so the guy is caught between two projector "beams", thus shadows on different screens. I didn't set this up, I just saw what was happening as the man wandered through it. Oh, the screens were "mesh" so the projection would go through the screen to cast a shadow of him on another. I hope that explains it well enough. But yeah, I like that it is a head scratcher. :)

I like the second one MUCH more than the first. But don't get me wrong; I really like the first one too. That second one, though, just really draws me into it.

I like the first more, because it's more "confusing". But I am quite pleased with both.

Most reactions

Back