cosmonaut No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 1,122 Reaction score 98 Location North Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 18, 2007 #1 Cosmo
DRodgers TPF Noob! Joined Apr 11, 2007 Messages 290 Reaction score 0 Location Stoney Creek Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 18, 2007 #2 nice image good job on the quakers in the foreground looks like an awesome place to spend a day shooting.
nice image good job on the quakers in the foreground looks like an awesome place to spend a day shooting.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 19, 2007 Moderator 🛠️ #3 What a nice building! I assume you went around and got it from all different angles, with some close-ups of some detail, maybe? I'd be interested to see some more!
What a nice building! I assume you went around and got it from all different angles, with some close-ups of some detail, maybe? I'd be interested to see some more!