What's new

Old Montreal - night shot

bigtwinky

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 6, 2008
Messages
4,821
Reaction score
286
Location
Montreal
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I haven't been out to do some night shooting in a while. My wife and I took a walk on a gorgeous night in Old Montreal.

This is the Marché Bonsecours. A top 10 Canadian heritage building, it has been a residence, a hotel, a theatre (where Charles Dickens and his amateur actors performed), city hall,... It is now a public market, full of art and shops. The current building has been there since 1844

Comments on the image and such are more than welcome

4839726178_fb80f6e6f4_b.jpg
 
I like it. how long a exposure you do for it?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom