Old Mouse

Nappy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's my first picture I decided to post up. I just got my camera yesterday, Canon Rebel XS (AND I LOVE IT!!!) I've been reading around here, and online PDF's and tutorial videos on how to even understand the goodness of these DSLRs so here's my first submission, please C&C!

3467371674_4e685d061d_b.jpg

PS, I'm in a basement with one lightbulb =X

Total newb here, but i'd say working on depth of field wouldn't kill ya, seeing as your taking a picture of your mouse and the entire mouse isn't in focus?

Yes, its a mouse, one w/ a cluttered background, and DOF and exposure issues. Meh.

focus issues. btw, i notice you have an alienware mousepad and a g5. what kind of rig are you running?
Alienware mousepad is from my old Alienware, Mouse is a Logitech MX 518, Rig is custom built spec as follows:

Noob Ultra case (to save money)
I-Inc 25Inch widescreen monitor
nVidia 680i mobo
9800GT 256MB SLi'd video card
Intel Core 2Duo E8400 3.0GHz OC'd to 3.2GHz
8gigs OCZ SLi Ram
1TB Harddrive
OCZ 700W PowerSupply

It's built for partial gaming
but it's mainly a power house rig for 3D rendering in 3Ds Max

Alienware mousepad is from my old Alienware, Mouse is a Logitech MX 518, Rig is custom built spec as follows:

Noob Ultra case (to save money)
I-Inc 25Inch widescreen monitor
nVidia 680i mobo
9800GT 256MB SLi'd video card
Intel Core 2Duo E8400 3.0GHz OC'd to 3.2GHz
8gigs OCZ SLi Ram
1TB Harddrive
OCZ 700W PowerSupply

It's built for partial gaming
but it's mainly a power house rig for 3D rendering in 3Ds Max

Is it bad that it took me about 6 readings of that to understand what half of it was? I understand terms like "gig" and GHz. Everything else....:confused:

Great rig! And it'll come in handy for digital editing for certain should you ever venture into the realm of photoshop. Esspecially that 1TB HDD. I assume you DO have duel 9800GT 256MB SLi video cards?

Great rig! And it'll come in handy for digital editing for certain should you ever venture into the realm of photoshop. Esspecially that 1TB HDD. I assume you DO have duel 9800GT 256MB SLi video cards?
Yes, it is duel 9800's SLi'd, and I am about 10000% better at photoshop than I am at photography. It's all I did in school, along with 3Ds Max. I use a Wacom tablet for photoshop, this way I can do drawings directly into the computer and make edits much cleaner after I do them on paper.

I have every version of Photoshop (currently using CS4) the last few versions of Max for my 3D Modeling, Maya, ZBrush, Adobe Suite....the list goes on w/ the ammount of programs I have for both Mac and PC. I use my Mac for photoshop for the most part, but my Mac is down atm. Charger fried =X

Great now I feel the jellousy raging up from my gut for not being able to afford a full fledge copy of Photoshop and settling on Elements 7.0. Although its not bad. To bad your Mac fried... Mac > PC for stability and Digital Editing IMO. At least you won't have the massive technical learning curve for digital editing, and it'll be invaluable as your photography grows. As I said, jellous... Adobe Suite... punk (jk)... :razz: Don't know anything about 3D modeling, although we messed with it for mods back in the novalogic gaming days.

Most reactions

Back