What's new

Old Orphanage

jemstar555

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 8, 2009
Messages
13
Reaction score
1
Location
Liverpool, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
An abandoned orphanage close to my house was opened up to the public this weekend.[/size]It was difficult to get any good shots to show the emptiness and dereliction as there were literally hundreds of people milling around.They're doing private tours in a couple of weeks so I hope to head back and get some better images.Here's some teasers in the meantime



















 
I really love abandoned places, I would like to see more if you took any more
 
You know, some of that is in way better condition than you would expect. But very cool.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom