Old Salt Mill

MommyOf4Boys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I absolutely love this structure! It is an old Salt Mill from the late 1800's, early 1900's. The only thing that messes this dern photo up are the new houses behind it! This is actually right behind my house LOL..I say tear down my neighborhood and let me get a better shot of this!
saltmill2.jpg

The side of the salt mill
brickwall.jpg

I believe that you have chosen a little while of the day with a very hard light. those same places, with a smooth light but, I believe that they would have a better result. Greetings from Spain.

Creo que has escogido un momento del día con una luz muy dura. esos mismos lugares, con una luz mas suave, creo que tendrían un mejor resultado. Saludos desde España.

Don't you just love old stuff like that!? I kinda like the new house behind it - it makes a statement (new vs. old). Anyway, nice shots! Thanks for sharing! :thumbup:

Sometimes he is very dificil to find the exact point for the light, when existing many variations, but it is necessary to continue proving, because it is a way very good to learn. Greetings from Spain.

A veces es muy dificil encontrar el punto exacto para la luz, al existir muchas variaciones, pero hay que seguir probando, pues es una manera muy buena de aprender. Saludos desde España.

They are great places to shoot. There are a few similar ruins like that here in south jersey that were mostly old glass furnaces. Alot of sand we have here in south jersey. Great for making glass.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back