patbish TPF Noob! Joined Jul 2, 2012 Messages 16 Reaction score 0 Location vermont Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 11, 2012 #1 Attachments $20120710-WRJ+WALK+%u002528Medium%29.webp 46.3 KB · Views: 105
A Actinometro No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 24, 2011 Messages 1,276 Reaction score 287 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 11, 2012 #2 Very nice building ! I can guess the context didn't help but I would avoid the right side crop. Maybe you could clone it. The shot deserves it.
Very nice building ! I can guess the context didn't help but I would avoid the right side crop. Maybe you could clone it. The shot deserves it.
patbish TPF Noob! Joined Jul 2, 2012 Messages 16 Reaction score 0 Location vermont Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 11, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 thanks for that tip. I still have the original & will try it w/o the crop.
JoshuaSimPhotography No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 3, 2012 Messages 1,484 Reaction score 96 Location Melbourne, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 12, 2012 #4 There also seems to be a bit o barrel distortion as there is a slight curve in the lines