What's new

Old Sarasota High School

adoho

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 5, 2007
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
409617031_3260ab0e4e_o.jpg
 
B&W converson - great

composition - not so much.

The barrel distortion and convergin verticals I find really annoying.
 
B&W converson - great

composition - not so much.

The barrel distortion and convergin verticals I find really annoying.


For the record-

I was going for the converging verticals. Converging lines, verticals and patterns in general are things I've been into as of late.
 
i don't mind the lines... gives it a look like in the old B&w horror films... (like the spooky castle or something...) but looks like its tilted to the left... looking at the bottom of the steps. thats my only thought.
plus I like the fact that someone is sitting on the steps just ads a little something...
 
For the record-

I was going for the converging verticals. Converging lines, verticals and patterns in general are things I've been into as of late.
OK than.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom