What's new

Old School

skylark

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 15, 2006
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Location
Cannock UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I saw this whilst walking around Chester. I have tried to correct the perspective a little but otherwise untouched from my Velvia 100F profile on the scanner.
Shot on Velvia 100F with Canon 500 EOS



Comments always appreciated.
 
I would have loved to see more of the architecture of the building and not just the tip of it.

Still pretty cool though.
 
Unfortunately the top is the only part that hasn't been changed by the present user .

Thanks for the comment though.
 
Seems a bit crooked to me.. can you straighten it without losing much of it? I also would like to see more of the building. The chopped-off feeling makes it a bit awkward
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom