Old Shack

The tree is taking away the visual impact of the house. It's like having hair in your eyes, and trying to focus on what's in front of you. Obviously it was done purposefully, but what was your concept with that?

The tree is taking away the visual impact of the house. It's like having hair in your eyes, and trying to focus on what's in front of you. Obviously it was done purposefully, but what was your concept with that?
:lmao: it was just in front of the old shack im not cutting it down just for a pic lol

We expect you to do whatever it takes to make the shot, and if that means cutting down a tree, so be it. J/K. I understand, sometimes it's just what we have to deal with. Did you do an HDR treatment on this?

Maybe you could have tried the shot from a different angle so the tree isn't in the way (or maybe you did and it didn't turn out right), but yeah I don't really understand the shot at all.

Did you use an SLR or Point-and-Shoot?

Maybe you could have tried the shot from a different angle so the tree isn't in the way (or maybe you did and it didn't turn out right), but yeah I don't really understand the shot at all.

Did you use an SLR or Point-and-Shoot?
Nikon D40
and there brush on the other side

Good for me, just great for horror movie ;-)
i got a photoshop i did of it :)

Last edited:
We expect you to do whatever it takes to make the shot, and if that means cutting down a tree, so be it. J/K. I understand, sometimes it's just what we have to deal with. Did you do an HDR treatment on this?
alittle bit

Most reactions

New Topics

Back