Old Stone Church

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is the Old Stone Church in West Boylston, MA. I drove over there on Saturday after the Milkstream shoot. A shot of this church with fresh snow on the ground has been on my photo bucket list for a while.

Old Stone Church by SharonCat..., on Flickr

Old Stone Church by SharonCat..., on Flickr

Wow - that's a gorgeous old church. I really like the top picture, the angle and movement of the water is lovely.

Fun place to shoot!

Wow - that's a gorgeous old church. I really like the top picture, the angle and movement of the water is lovely.

Fun place to shoot!
Thanks! If I made a list of top photographed churches in Massachusetts this would be #1. It’s easy access to although it was a slippery climb down the snow covered icy path to get the 2nd shot. Fortunately I had my spikes and poles with me.

I’m sure you’ll be seeing this one again, I have dozens of other angles to edit.

Nice. I agree, I really like the first one.

Nice indeed. I agree with Dean. 4 seasons project would be good for this.
Cheers, Ann. ☕

Great shots! I like the dramatic sky and the composition

Very nice shots.

Very good shooting.... :encouragement:
Thanks…

Wonderful shots! I really like the first one.
Thank you!

Nice. I agree, I really like the first one.
Thank you very much.

I bet that could be a wonderful setting for a 4 seasons subject.
I have been there in fall but never quite caught the light I was hoping for so I don’t think I shared any of those photos here. They had a beautiful 9-11 anniversary memorial last year that some friends and I photographed. We got lucky with a good sky and perfect reflections.

Old Stone Church 9-11 Tribute by SharonCat..., on Flickr

Nice indeed. I agree with Dean. 4 seasons project would be good for this.
Cheers, Ann. ☕
Thanks!

Great shots! I like the dramatic sky and the composition
Thanks Cheryl!

Very nice shots.
Thank you!

I've been trying to open this thread for a while. My incredibly slow connection at times has made this too time consuming...
Finally, today I giot to see the church h photos...
Very cool. I can see what everyone says @ it being it being a good 4 season shot!
#1 for me!

I can only imagine the history of that church...love Boston for all its history.

Most reactions

Back