What's new

Old stone shed in the Dolomite Mts

Roger

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 31, 2007
Messages
1,579
Reaction score
0
Location
Avoca Beach, NSW, Australia.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
282301425_zYvHG-L.jpg
 
Nice shot! I love the colors in this! Did it look like that naturally or did you edit the tone at all? I'd be interested to see a different perspective where the building on the right wasn't cut off. The clouds and mountains are beautiful.
 
Nice shot! I love the colors in this! Did it look like that naturally or did you edit the tone at all? I'd be interested to see a different perspective where the building on the right wasn't cut off. The clouds and mountains are beautiful.

thanks Ajay...the effect is from my converted infrared camera, the RAW file is edited to produce 'false colour' which is similar to normal colour. I also did some local desaturation and contrast adjustments. I wasn't able to frame a shot as you describe without having a lot of unwanted elements in the pic, so this was it....I have posted another shot from a different perspective in the b&w forum.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom