What's new

Old Studebaker Tanker

Randog

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 3, 2005
Messages
1,235
Reaction score
22
Location
Northern California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Old Studebaker Tanker

img3916200510044ai.jpg


img3909200510048qn.jpg


Thanks for looking
 
Love the first one!
I've never really seen anything like that.
 
Wonderful shot. especially 1st one is nice composed. really like it.
 
Thanks guys, I really appreciate your comments, I didn’t know if anybody was going to like this one, it was nice to see that some you did. :D
 
wow..i have never seen one of these either....very cool shots... love the dark background...the white tank... the last one even looks like an antique photo...great!
 
Really cool shots. I gotta go with the first one also. Pretty unique looking thing
 
nice shots... love the tones :thumbsup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom