C Cruisn TPF Noob! Joined Dec 28, 2008 Messages 102 Reaction score 0 Location Onoway, Alberta Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 5, 2009 #1 enjoy, feel free to tell me what you think.
Harmony TPF Noob! Joined May 19, 2007 Messages 1,377 Reaction score 0 Location Vancouver Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 5, 2009 #2 Hmmmm... Nice try with depth of field, but nothing seems sharp in this photo. Also, everything is very dark.
Hmmmm... Nice try with depth of field, but nothing seems sharp in this photo. Also, everything is very dark.
keybq TPF Noob! Joined Oct 16, 2008 Messages 702 Reaction score 0 Location Purdue University Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 5, 2009 #3 i like it alot. Wish that the entire word was in focus. The bend in the E is kinda kool
Crazydad No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 18, 2008 Messages 1,025 Reaction score 7 Location Leander, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 5, 2009 #4 I agree with keybq. I like it, but wonder if opening the aperture 2/3 stop would have put the entire word in focus.
I agree with keybq. I like it, but wonder if opening the aperture 2/3 stop would have put the entire word in focus.