Good composition and atmosphere, however, I agree with edouble on both points...
I will add one of my own as well : It's overexposed quite a bit. The foreground buildings are so overblown there is zero detail in the front middle building and the two @ right side.
I can tell you shot this at F5.6 or lower. Never shoot a landscape below F8 - you need more focus and lower than F8 cannot provide it.
Image looks like it was shot in one of the "auto" modes - I say this because the water is perfectly exposed and focused. Because you have so much water and so little land, your meter read for the water = overblown whites.
Try again, shoot Manual, and go F8 @ 1/350 to start. If it's too hot ( overblown ) use your shutter speed not your aperature to darken it.
Could be a great shot if taken at sunset... hint hint