J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Aug 26, 2005 #1 Attachments $DSC_2195psweb_filtered.webp 43.3 KB · Views: 180
LittleMan TPF Noob! Joined Dec 14, 2004 Messages 6,648 Reaction score 145 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 26, 2005 #2 Really nice! This is one of my favorites! Love the birds in there also, great shot! Thanks for sharing! :thumbup: -Chris
Really nice! This is one of my favorites! Love the birds in there also, great shot! Thanks for sharing! :thumbup: -Chris
dmccarty10 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 1, 2005 Messages 158 Reaction score 2 Location Goshen, NJ Aug 26, 2005 #3 Very nice. I take it you live in DC? Great place to be a photographer, huh?
N Nikon Fan TPF Noob! Joined Nov 2, 2004 Messages 3,524 Reaction score 49 Aug 26, 2005 #4 Blast that's awesome...someone use a nomination for POTM I've used mine up
LittleMan TPF Noob! Joined Dec 14, 2004 Messages 6,648 Reaction score 145 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 26, 2005 #5 eromallagadnama said: Blast that's awesome...someone use a nomination for POTM I've used mine up Click to expand... haha, good idea... I think I will.
eromallagadnama said: Blast that's awesome...someone use a nomination for POTM I've used mine up Click to expand... haha, good idea... I think I will.
D deb TPF Noob! Joined Jul 7, 2004 Messages 219 Reaction score 0 Location East Tennessee Aug 26, 2005 #6 I like this one very much.
aprilraven TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2005 Messages 5,135 Reaction score 190 Location location, location Aug 26, 2005 Banned #7 great shot...did you do this recently or is it from archives?? love the color...the aging, i guess you would call it...great job, jonmikal..as always..
great shot...did you do this recently or is it from archives?? love the color...the aging, i guess you would call it...great job, jonmikal..as always..
M @ k o TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,534 Reaction score 136 Location Florida U S A Aug 26, 2005 #8 Nice JK. Unreal how you can just whip photos up like that.
SWFLA1 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 23, 2004 Messages 241 Reaction score 1 Aug 26, 2005 #9 Outstanding as usual, Jon.... your talent is sometimes overwhelming...
becca TPF Noob! Joined Jul 31, 2005 Messages 29 Reaction score 0 Location Texas Aug 26, 2005 #10 That is almost unreal...really beautiful!
John E. TPF Noob! Joined Jul 19, 2004 Messages 2,221 Reaction score 15 Location Living in Kootney time Aug 26, 2005 #11 Jeeze I love the tones your getting. Terrific picture and the geese, what a piece of icing on the cake!
Jeeze I love the tones your getting. Terrific picture and the geese, what a piece of icing on the cake!
TwoHaches TPF Noob! Joined Jun 9, 2005 Messages 26 Reaction score 0 Location Lancashire, UK. Aug 26, 2005 #12 Great composition, just love it.... Maestro Mikal.
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Aug 26, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #13 David - yes, i live round these parts Aprilraven - took it Tuesday Thanks friends for your comments.
terri39 10 Administrator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2003 Messages 36,813 Reaction score 9,607 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 26, 2005 Admin 🛠️ #14 :hail:
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Aug 26, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #15 terri said: :hail: Click to expand... oh, thank you soooooo much! i was wondering what was taking so long for this to appear in here..... :roll:
terri said: :hail: Click to expand... oh, thank you soooooo much! i was wondering what was taking so long for this to appear in here..... :roll: