Old Train Station

Efergoh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
claraslores.jpg

Well, it isn't a train station anymore, but it is a cooler title than "restaurant"...which is what this old train station is now.

Clara's on the River is one of the better restaurants in downtown Battle Creek. It is a nice thing to say, but frankly doesn't mean much as their simply aren't that many restaurants downtown. If you count fast food like Subway and Schlotzki's there are about 7 or 8...which I suppose is a lot considering the size of Battle Creek.

Clara's, Arcadia Brewery, and the BiCi Bristo probably have the best food and service. Clara's has the largest menu and is the most reasonably priced, and during the summer time you can sit outside on the river and people watch while you eat. Their Sunday brunch the cat's a$$...all you can eat from 9am til 3pm....I haven't made it the full 6 hours, but I'm trying.

I'm on a long exposure kick. I've been there before, but this time I am limited to doing it at night since I still have yet to replace my netural density filters after my camera gear was stolen. I've replaced just about everything else, but I still have yet to replace all of my filters. I do have a circular polarizer that adds 3 stops of exposure, but I need to get my paws on some ND filters, too.

This one was f/22 for about 4 minutes +/-.

Most reactions

Back