What's new

Old Volkswagen

deggimatt

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 16, 2006
Messages
572
Reaction score
56
Location
malta
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hope you Like iT !
DSCF3379%20frsef__%20copy%20copy%20small.jpg
 
Now that is what I would call an air-cooled fantasy. I grew up with a 64', a 68', a rabbit, and a 78' bay window bus. Now my dad and I have an 84' vanagon, but I still wish for an aircooled bug. Great pic, great memories.
 
I had a 70, and 2 69's One of the 69 had a flip front one piece front on it.
the 70 was the nice one.
 
Nice. Love the plate! hehe. Ill honk if I spot you around!!
 
Thank you... lol
i'll have a fuji s9500 in my hand
 
I love it. Great shot. I'd love to hang this on my wall even.
I had a 69 and a 71 bus. I love VW's
Hitlers revenge.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom