Old water mill , SMC Pentax-M 50mm f/1.7, Rollei RPX 100

What is the main subject of your shot? The ice and everything look great but what is it that you wanted to capture with this?

What is the main subject of your shot? The ice and everything look great but what is it that you wanted to capture with this?
I think it is just a little urban landscape.
Scan looks nice and sharp. Printing I guess gonna require some burning in upper right corner (did you forget your yellow filter ?).

I think it is just a little urban landscape.
Scan looks nice and sharp. Printing I guess gonna require some burning in upper right corner (did you forget your yellow filter ?).

Nopp no yellow filter one :(
I ussualy have that but took a new lens for a spin and diden't have any filter for this size.

Also have edited and would be easy to make the upper corner darker but I wanted it to look quite natural and the sun lays on there.
Maby diden't work as nice as I first thought?

Many thanks for the nice feedback you all.

Hi. This lens has 49mm thread, nothing unusual. Maybe this would be good idea for you: I have two sets of filters in pouches, every pouch has 6 pockets. 3 I use for filters, 2 for step rings, 1 for a lens cap. One set is of 62 mm filters with step ring to 58 an 55mm and 62 mm lens cap, the other is with 55 mm filters with step rings down to 52 and 49, lens cap for 55. This way I am covered.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back