What's new

Olympic Rings

brianT

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 5, 2009
Messages
167
Reaction score
6
Location
Vancouver
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's a shot of the Olympic Rings barge in Vancouver (Burrard Inlet). Let me know what you think?

Vancouver_069.jpg

focal length: 70mm, aperture: f/5.6, shutter: 3 seconds, ISO: 200
 
I like everything in the image. I like the rings, the reflections, and the tents. The colors and the shadows are great. However, the image seems static. Perhaps you need to find a more dynamic angle. Or perhaps this would work better as a panoramic.
 
I like everything in the image. I like the rings, the reflections, and the tents. The colors and the shadows are great. However, the image seems static. Perhaps you need to find a more dynamic angle. Or perhaps this would work better as a panoramic.
Hey, thanks for the comment. I agree that it's static. I'd like to get closer to the rings, use a wider FOV. Unfortunately the rings are on a barge in the water so the only way to get closer is on a boat. I don't think any boats are allowed that close though, maybe a kayak.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom