What's new

Olympic Torch Relay- C&C Please

Nolan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 2, 2009
Messages
246
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The olympic torch found its way to my town and i whipped out my camera and got some shots. Let me know what you think and leave some constructive criticism please, its really appreciated.

1.
4197817137_59bf1fee0c.jpg


2.
4198570134_deaf6f2f50.jpg


3.
4197812807_b95a4c2b79.jpg


4.
4198519082_c5a3c11f37.jpg


5.
4198517202_620b245955.jpg


6.
4198516224_a9e64e97f4.jpg


7.
4197756595_42ff443ee7.jpg
 
I like no 5 the best. No 2. looks like it was done with a point and shoot.
 
I like them. i think you captured the moment(s) quite nice. I like #7 best.

Did you do any PP?
 
I like them. i think you captured the moment(s) quite nice. I like #7 best.

Did you do any PP?

Thanks. Yes i did do some PP, it was just some cropping and levels changes.
 
Any other C&C? I know theres things i could improve upon, but i just cant put my finger on it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom