Olympus bag-sorry for all these threads

probably not dude.

Even if it can...you should plan on getting more stuff.
Also, it's a lot more convenient (and likely for you to bring it with you) if you get a backpack...my brother was lookin at one that'd fit all your stuff and was under 100 bucks from lowepro.

He got the bigger one...but still...there's lots of bags out there...

I guess my problem with a backpack is that usually i will always have my school bag on my back. Also, i feel like in a back pack, my gear will be bouncing around. is this right?

I guess my problem with a backpack is that usually i will always have my school bag on my back. Also, i feel like in a back pack, my gear will be bouncing around. is this right?

No, they make camera backpacks that fit your gear tight.
They also make a bag that can fit your school junk too.

But uh...why's your camera going to school with you? I usually toss a p+S in my bag...

Look here...see if one of those fits your needs.

http://lowepro.com/Products/Backpacks/classic/

I try to keep my camera as far away from the school as possible. but for yearbook shots and after school events were i do not have enough time to go home i need my camera. i do like the slingshot though.....

It makes it difficult when i have school, single parent and the nearest camera store is in new york city.

Could not find pictures of the inside anywhere...

but why this bag?

There are other options and used bags will probably get you more for your budget.

Most reactions

Back