What's new

Olympus EM5 (silver) w/Grip, 2 Batteries, & More

k4j98

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 13, 2013
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
I'm selling my faithful E-M5--it's been good to me, but I'm moving on with new requirements with what I shoot.

The JB Designs grip is highly regarded and adds considerable functionality and ergonomics. I never shot without it!

Everything works as expected--the body is in good condition, the sensor is perfect (producing beautiful images).

I'm asking $400, including Paypal and shipping fees.

Let me know if you have any questions!
 

Attachments

  • P8072161.webp
    P8072161.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 193
  • P8072165.webp
    P8072165.webp
    692.2 KB · Views: 215
  • P8072172.webp
    P8072172.webp
    749.8 KB · Views: 199
  • P8072169.webp
    P8072169.webp
    598.8 KB · Views: 207
  • P8072175.webp
    P8072175.webp
    923.1 KB · Views: 235

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom