What's new

Olympus parfocal 35-70mm constant 3.6

dsiglin

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 10, 2012
Messages
266
Reaction score
73
Location
Greenville, SC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$35 with free UPS shipping to CONUS.

First,
the ugly, there is a spot of what looks to be fungus at the outer edge of the front element.
Second, the good, so I've had this lens for about a year and 1) when you stop down to f4 the aperture blades block any light passing through the affected area 2) the fungus has not grown in size at all in the past year 3) the lens is fantastic and in great shape.

I am downsizing my manual focus lens collection, hence why I'm selling this. I know it might seem a bit scary that there is a spot of fungus so I am including some photos of the lens itself and some photos I've taken with it.

I will gladly answer any questions you might have.

$IMAG4877.webp
$IMAG5443.webp$IMAG5445.webp$IMAG5447.webp

$Olympus_56.webp$Olympus5.webp$Olympus7.webp
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom