i really like this photo. its a simple composition, but has direction. would like to see what it would look like with some textures and darkening PP.
I hate to be "That Guy" again, but here goes:
Undersaturated
Slightly out of focus
Somethings happening to make the wood green and purple (I forget the technical name)
But I like what you were going for. Nice composition. I think either the background or the subject should be a little brighter though..
Mark
Thanks, but I was out of zoom. I guess I could have cropped it tighter, but my lens is a bit soft @ 400mmI really like but I think it would have been better if you zoom in more to the bird.
SORRY! Just for fun....its like an emo album cover.
![]()
I really wish I was still in a band...would totally try to get that!!!SORRY! Just for fun....its like an emo album cover.
![]()
Convert to B&W, square crop, increase contrast.
Good photo.
I'm not diggin' the square crop. It takes away from the bleak feeling I was going for IMO. Still, I appreciate the feedback and other's thoughts!