What's new

On a night like this

Sebastian_Riel

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 29, 2011
Messages
97
Reaction score
6
Location
Saskatoon; Sask
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took this a couple days ago; on the u of s campus. #1 is straight out of the camera.
On-a-night-like-this-b.jpg
#2 is my artistic interpretation :D
On-a-night-like-this.jpg
 
I really liked these images... but i could not understand what is happening... is this a wild fire? :/

Regards :D
 
How beautiful!!!
 
Stunning! I still haven't gotten the hang of landscape =[

But stunning!
 
How beautiful!!!
Thank you :)
Stunning! I still haven't gotten the hang of landscape =[ But stunning!
Thank you NeoPho :) I've learned to look before I take pictures; then I imagine what it will look like through my lense. I've reduced the amount of shots I take per shoot by half; around 5 to 15. I went out the next day at the same time and the clouds were really dull and looked nothing like it did the day before.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom