On approach to Heathrow over London

I love London as a place to visit. Been there loads.

Feel a bit giddy seeing it from that angle tho (I'm not a good flier). On that approach I'd have the blind shut, my head on the back of the seat in front of me, head down, eyes closed praying to a God I don't even believe in🤣🤣

Nice shot. I admire your courage.

Interesting shot, very nice. Why am I craving fish & chips now?
London is more traditionally a pie and mash and jellied eels kinda place, out eastwards anyway.

London is more traditionally a pie and mash and jellied eels kinda place, out eastwards anyway.
I've had Pie and mash somewhere in that shot. You can keep the jellied eels - though I'll happily eat raw oysters, especially the new season West Mersea ones...

I've had Pie and mash somewhere in that shot. You can keep the jellied eels - though I'll happily eat raw oysters, especially the new season West Mersea ones...
Aye, wasn't keen on the jellied eels. More the aspic than the ells themselves. Did you know the gravy (liquor) for the pie and mash is made from the liquid left over from cooking the eels?

I don't hear that over here across the pond, I just hear that everywhere you go around there you see fish & chips advertised. Even Gordon Ramsey can't shut up about them.

Nice shot! That's a view I've seen before, but I was on my way to Molesworth at the time, and didn't get to stay.

Most reactions

Back