What's new

on edge

KenC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
5,699
Reaction score
1,472
Location
Philadelphia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
sign072912.jpg
 
Sorry Ken. I think I'm too old to get this one.
 
i think the flex sheet is a big distraction here ... but i think you have some analytic reason for its inclusion there'

regards :D
 
I like this. The textures and the pattern work really well. The one thing is that I would like to see it without that piece of material hanging down from the top right corner. Otherwise I really like this photo.
 
Thanks for the comments guys!

Rick - I don't understand them either, they're just things I find interesting

Frequency and Demers - I thought that little scrap was essential to balance the partial sticker on the left edge, both in tone and position, but it is so much brighter that perhaps this can't work - I'll think about how I might process this differently and see which side I come down on after I've looked at it longer
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom